Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Find it! Make it pretty and just rave about it!!

I don't know its like the girlie part of me is becoming more and more chatty. A bit annoying, but amusing...

anyway I snag this from a fashion-blog

A) FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Babysitter
2. Waitress
3. Tenshi?
4. Wife?

B) FOUR MOVIES I WOULD WATCH OVER AND OVER (AND DO)
1. Amelie
2. Kate and Leopold
3. can't think of more...
4.

C) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED:
1. Ciudad Juarez, MEX
2. Dallas, TX
3. Ft. Worth, TX
4. prr prr

D) FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Simpsons
3. Food Network Channel
4. Roswell

E) FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION IN THE LAST FOUR YEARS:
1. Dallas, TX
2. why...
3. must...u...
4.mock...me?!

F) FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY, IF NOT DAILY THEN FREQUENTLY
1. deviantart.com
2. yahoo mail
3. angryalien.com
4. youtube.com

G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1. Potatoes Au Gratin
2. Thanksgiving meal
3. Angie's Enchiladas
4. Tacos al Pastor

H) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1. Ciudad Juarez, MEX
2. Tokyo, JAP
3. Guadalajara, MEX
4. Seattle

I) FOUR FASHION ITEMS I WOULD BUY RIGHT NOW, IF I COULD
1. Something japanese and trendy
2. a L.A.M.B. top
3. Open toe pumps
4. Windsor dress...a NICE Windsor dress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home